Our finest product
What is Genshin?
Since ancient times, roasted brown rice has been called "Genshin" and it has been used as a folk remedy. Café Genshin by 供TOMO is a roasted brown rice coffee, offering you the natural benefits of rice and the deep aroma of a traditional coffee. Relax with its delicious taste and smell. 100% organic, additive free and caffeine free, it can be drunk by everyone and your body will be grateful.
Café Genshin Collection
The 9 key benefits of Café Genshin
- 100% organic + 0% additives = 100% serenity
- Be zen: it’s caffeine-free
- Brown rice has detox effects
- Café Genshin will not not disturb your sleep
- Perfect to relax your body and mind
- It has no diuretic effect and it does not cool the body
- Perfect for pregnant and breastfeeding women and children
- It warms up the body and increases the immune system
- Made from rice, it matches perfectly with the taste of Japanese food
How Café Genshin is made
Our main ingredient: carefully selected organic Japanese rice
We only use Japanese organic brown rice, cultivated by local and passionate farmers who are JAS certified (Japanese Standard Agriculture). Depending on our products, the rice used is either from Isehikari range produced in Hyogo, or Koshihikari produced in Miyagi.
Lunar therapy before roasting
Our brown rice undergoes a "lunar therapy", during which it is exposed to waves similar to moonlight. Brown rice is left to rest with music composed by Bach. After this process, the rice can be roasted.
The art of Japanese roasting
Rice contains more water than coffee beans. Consequently, the roasting process is more difficult. To ensure that the rice is roasted to the core, our Japanese craftsmen check our ingredients with their own eyes, hands and check the smell.
Official Supplier to H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince of Monaco
Japanese culture has been established on rice cultivation for centuries.
The caffeine-free drinkCafé Genshin by 供TOMO was born to keep up with this rice tradition.
Café Genshin is the only brown rice coffee certified as an Official Supplier to H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince of Monaco.
Café genshin's recipe
Café Genshin jelly
- 供TOMO Café Genshin drip type - 20g
- Water 400 ml
- Agar agar powder 4 g
- Sugar 10 g
- Brew your Café Genshin (drip type) with a French Press or with the pour-over method
- Pour your Café Genshin in a pot with the agar powder and bring to a boil. Cook for about a minute to dissolve thoroughly. When melted, add sugar.
- Pour it into the bowls in which you are going to eat your jelly, and let it cool in the refrigerator. You can add cream or vanilla ice as a topping.
Follow us on Instagram ！