Our finest product
What is Genshin?
Have you ever drink brown rice coffee? Since ancient times in traditional Chinese medicine, roasted brown rice has been consumed, and this is from this tradition that Café Genshin is born. 100% organic and caffeine-free, Café Genshin is a gentle and healthy drink for the body.
Café Genshin Collection
The 9 key benefits of Café Genshin
- 100% organic and additive free
- Caffeine-free so you can stay relaxed
- Brown rice has detoxifying effects
- Does not disturb your sleep
- Allows you to relax and clear your mind and body
- Does not have a diuretic effect and does not cool down the body
- Can be enjoyed safely during pregnancy, breastfeeding and by children.
- Warms the body and improves immune forces
- Made from rice, which is the mainstay of Japanese food, it is a perfect match with Japanese food
How Café Genshin is made
The main ingredient: organic brown rice
For your well-being, Café Genshin is made from organic Japanese brown rice, certified JAS (Japanese Agricultural Standards). The rice used comes from the Isehikari range, cultivated in Hyogo Prefecture.
The alliance of Bach's music with Japanese rice
The rice used in Café Genshin is placed in a "lunar therapy room" before being roasted. In this room, the ingredients are exposed to a light similar to moonlight, with music composed by Bach in the background to create a stress-free resting space.
The Japanese roasting expertise
Since brown rice contains a lot of water compared to coffee beans, it is more difficult to adjust the roasting process. In order to check the roasting quality, our Japanese craftsmen check with their own eyes that the rice has been roasted, and control the result by smelling and checking the rice with their hands.
The unique Japanese brown rice coffee
For thousands of years, Japan has built its culinary art around the cultivation of rice.
It is from this ancestral culture that rice coffee, also known as Café Genshin, was born.
Café Genshin is the only rice coffee with the title of Official Supplier to H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince of Monaco.
Café genshin's recipe
Café Genshin Jelly
- 供TOMO Café Genshin（Drip type）20g
- Water 400ml
- Agar-agar powder 4g
- Sugar 10g
- Brew your Café Genshin
- Pour the Café Genshin in a pot with the agar powder and bring to a boil. Cook for about a minute to dissolve thoroughly. When melted, add sugar.
- Pour it into the bowls in which you are going to eat your jelly, and let it cool in the refrigerator. Once it is solidified, cover your jelly with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, depending on what you like.